Safety Moment Copy
PG&E traditionally starts every meeting with a safety moment. This online course is your chance to bring awareness and pay attention to your safety and your environment wherever you may be. In this video, your course instructor and industry expert, Pamela Isom, will share her tips to be prepared in case of an emergency.
Watch the video:
- Pay attention to your safety and your environment.
- During the pandemic socially distance 6 feet, wear a mask covering your nose and mouth, and frequently wash your hands.
- During an earthquake, drop, cover, and hold on until shaking ends.
- Be sure to review your evacuation plan and have two viable options to escape.
- Know the contact information for 9-1-1 and local emergency responders.
- During a suspicious event, if you see something, say something.