Getting Started Copy
Welcome to Disaster Preparedness Module 3: Developing a COVID-19 Prevention Plan. This Getting Started lesson provides information on how this course works, how to navigate the content, and how to access all of the resources provided as part of the course.
How does this course work? What content does the course include, and where can I find it?
- This is a self-paced course. You control your schedule and the time it takes to complete the course.
- You can find all the course content, including lesson videos and downloadable resources, here on our learning platform.
- In each section, you’ll find lessons with short videos, key takeaways, additional resources, and quizzes.
- You must complete the lessons in order. Click the Mark Complete button to finish a lesson and continue to the course.
- Quizzes highlight key learnings from sections of the course to help you get the most out of the course material. Don’t worry—you won’t be graded. Quizzes help you assess what you’re learning and don’t count toward certification.
- You can retake a quiz as many times as you want.
- You must complete quizzes to move to the next section.
- A progress indicator at the top of the course outline shows how far you’ve come.
- All the course materials and additional resources are available for download under the final Course Review section.
- Lesson videos aren’t downloadable, but you can take the course as many times as you want.
- When you complete all of the course sections, you can download a Certificate of Completion on the course landing page.