Are you ready to explore opportunities in the global marketplace and deepen your understanding of how globalization might impact your business? In today’s economy, all companies should analyze their place in the global supply chain to stay competitive. In this 60-minute course, you will learn about the global marketplace and how to assess your business readiness for leveraging international opportunities.
Our expert–led courses are designed to build your confidence and bring you valuable tools and expertise that you can apply in your business today. With Go Global Module 1, learn strategies to evaluate your place in the global marketplace, identify new opportunities, gain new perspectives on leveraging globalization for business growth, and get clear guidance on expanding your business if you choose to go global.
In the second module of this course, we will help you create your Go Global Strategy Playbook.
- Introduce concepts and terminology in global expansion.
- Introduce a framework on how to analyze your business in the global supply chain and how to leverage globalization for competitive advantage.
- Learn how to assess your business readiness for global expansion with a step-by-step process.
- Gain practical, easy-to-apply strategies with selected case studies to get started.
- Assess Your Readiness Worksheet
- Global Resources for International Trade
- Glossary of Terms
- Supplier Expectations Cheat Sheet
Course Instructor: Elizabeth Vazquez, President, CEO and Co-Founder of WEConnect International
Elizabeth A. Vazquez is the President, CEO, and Co-Founder of WEConnect International, a corporate led non-profit that helps to empower women business owners to succeed in global markets. She is a world leader in women’s economic empowerment and global supplier diversity and inclusion. WEConnect International identifies, educates, registers, and certifies women's business enterprises that are at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women, and then connects them with member buyers.