Are you a small or diverse business seeking to enhance your competitiveness in the market?
Responding to requests for proposals, also known as RFPs, can be a game-changer. But with limited time and resources, responding can also be a challenging process. Don’t let valuable new client and revenue opportunities slip through your fingers! Join our 1-hour course and learn how to create a system that ensures you respond to RFPs efficiently, leaving no points on the table. Whether you are a seasoned RFP responder or just beginning your journey, this course will provide you with valuable insights and action steps to excel in the competitive world of procurement.
In Module 2 of the RFP Success Roadmap, you will review the steps to create successful RFP responses and avoid common mistakes that could cost you crucial points, potentially leading to a lost bid opportunity. While a successful RFP response can open doors, a poor response might limit your chances both now and in the future.
By completing this course, you will gain the confidence and skills to create competitive, impressive, and efficient RFP responses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to maximize your chances of success and improve your RFP responses.
PG&E is committed to ensuring that small and diverse businesses are vital links in the supply chain. Our expert-led courses build confidence and bring valuable expertise and practical tools that you can apply to your business today.
Industry expert Marianne Ellis, CEO/Co-Founder of CEO Success Community, brings over 25 years of experience as a past buyer, a business development director, and a successful RFP coach to help you learn how to create competitive RFP responses. Marianne will share a buyer’s perspective, real-life case studies, and proven techniques that have led multiple companies to secure multimillion-dollar contracts.
Enroll now in RFP Success Roadmap Module 2: RFP Response and begin a journey that will empower you to deliver winning RFP responses and create a favorable impression of your company. Unlock new opportunities for your business and position yourself as a trusted leader in the realm of RFPs.
- Elevate your RFP responses: Discover the key elements that make an RFP response competitive. We’ll provide insights and practical tips to improve the quality of your submissions, increasing your chances of success.
- Build a winning strategy: Develop a strategic approach to crafting your RFP responses. Learn to analyze the requirements thoroughly and align your responses with the client’s needs to stand out from the competition.
- Avoid common pitfalls: Uncover the common mistakes that businesses often make in their RFP responses. Learn how to steer clear of these pitfalls and ensure a competitive proposal.
- Gain buyer perspective: Understand what buyers, including large companies like PG&E, look for in the RFP response process. Learn how to tailor your proposals to meet buyer expectations, giving you an edge over competitors.
- Create an efficient internal process: Learn how to build effective internal processes for handling RFPs. Streamline your approach with a step-by-step system that saves valuable time and resources while producing comprehensive responses.
RFP Success Roadmap: RFP Response Workbook
Course Instructor: Marianne Ellis CEO/Co-Founder, CEO Success Community
Marianne Ellis is the CEO/Co-Founder of CEO Success Community the source for women- and diversity-owned businesses seeking corporate contracts with Fortune 500 companies. Our mission is to show CEOs the fastest path to increased revenue and growth. We are a CEO community membership offering the following business tracks: Get to the Buyer, RFP/Proposal to the Win, Business Innovation, Sales Accelerator, Conference Maximizer, Business Succession Planning, and more. We are proud to have coached thousands of diverse CEOs. Major corporations hire us to coach their diverse suppliers like Southern California Edison, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, and CDW. Diverse business associations such as WBENC, WBEC-West, WBEC-Pacific, and NAWBO count on us to run their signature workshops sponsored by Capital One, Mass Mutual, UPS, T-Mobile, Walmart, Accenture, and more. CEO Success Community was built on a successful sales practice that averaged more than $100 million in new billing growth in less than 18 months. We have both sell-side and buy-side experience running Fortune 500 RFPs. Marianne is an Amazon #1 Best-Selling Co-Author of Women In Business: Leading the Way, a member of the Television Academy and attends the Emmy Awards annually, nominee of the LA Times’ Inspirational Women of the Year, two-time winner of WBE Advocate of the Year, Community Impact Award, and sought-after speaker.