Does your organization have an illness and injury prevention program (IIPP)? Is it up to date with the latest OSHA requirements? Do your employees know which safety procedures to follow in case of a fall or an accident? How will you protect your workforce from costly accidents and injuries? This course will provide you with an easy-to-follow framework, tools, and resources to create a comprehensive illness and injury prevention program (IIPP) for your business. You will also find checklists and resources from PG&E to keep your business safe and ready in case of an emergency. We will share pro tips and offer expert advice and guidance from disaster preparedness expert Pamela Isom.
PG&E is passionate about safety and even more committed to ensuring diverse businesses operate as a vital link in the supply chain.
Our expert-led courses build confidence and bring valuable tools and expertise that can be applied in your business today. During this course, you will gain increased awareness of the IIPP planning and implementation process. You will leave with a methodology on how to identify hazards, defined action steps to protect your employees with downloadable IIPP templates and guidelines for general industry and construction.
- Develop, plan, and execute your illness and injury prevention program for your business.
- Increase your awareness of the importance of injury prevention and OSHA regulations.
- Gain an understanding of supplier risk and customer expectations.
- Apply an easy-to-follow framework to identify workplace hazards.
- Gain insights and expert advice on practical, easy-to-apply tools and techniques with real-life examples.
- Course Workbook: IIPP Questionnaire
- Template IIPP for General Industry
- Template IIPP for Construction
- OSHA IIPP Guidelines
- PG&E Emergency Preparedness Checklist and Tech Tips
- PG&E Emergency Supply Checklist
Course Instructor: Pamela Isom, CEO & President of ICE Safety Solutions
Since she was a young girl, Pam had one focus: “To be sure no one around her became ill, injured or would lose a life.” Her life-changing moment came when she used her CPR skills to save her father when he suffered from heart failure! Fast-forward twenty-one years, ICE Safety Solutions is a nationally ranked safety company executing innovative and transformational safety plans, training, and equipment in emergency response planning, training, evacuation, active shooter, natural disasters, and medical emergencies.