Are you ready to take your business into global markets? Do you have a well-thought-out strategic playbook that will help you avoid common mistakes? Building on the foundations covered in Module 1, Module 2 of this course will deepen your understanding of the global marketplace and how to apply the Go Global framework to your business. The course will focus on how to choose which markets to enter, how to analyze various risks, and how to recognize opportunities that will help you make better decisions as you consider global expansion.
Our expert–led courses build confidence and bring valuable tools and expertise that can be applied in your business today. During this 80-minute course, Elizabeth Vazquez will walk you through the Go Global Strategy Playbook. She will ask prudent questions to help you set goals as well as share tips and global resources that have bolstered her success along the way. In addition, you will hear real stories from business owners sharing their experiences in global markets.
When thinking about competing in the global market it is important to know why you want to compete globally, what your market is, where your ideal market is, and how to develop realistic goals. Join us and begin creating your own Go Global Strategy Playbook today.
- Get introduced to a strategic framework that can help take your business to international markets.
- Assess where your business is now and where you want it to be in the future.
- Take in personal stories from global business leaders about their successful strategies.
- Receive helpful resources for international expansion.
- Acquire tips to design, build, and execute your very own Go Global Strategy Playbook.
- Go Global Strategy Playbook
- Market Analysis Template
- Go Global Glossary of Terms
- Go Global Resources for International Trade
Course Instructor: Elizabeth Vazquez, President, CEO and Co-Founder of WEConnect International
Elizabeth A. Vazquez is the President, CEO, and Co-Founder of WEConnect International, a corporate led non-profit that helps to empower women business owners to succeed in global markets. She is a world leader in women’s economic empowerment and global supplier diversity and inclusion. WEConnect International identifies, educates, registers, and certifies women's business enterprises that are at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women, and then connects them with member buyers.