Are you ready to assess your cybersecurity readiness? Where do you start? Cyber crimes are on the rise, and protecting your business from cyberattacks is critical for your success. In this second module of the Cybersecurity series, we will explore the roadmap of conducting a self-assessment and analyze available cybersecurity frameworks and tools for solo practitioners and other small businesses to build and implement effective plans.
This 60-minute course will introduce the self-assessment roadmap and cybersecurity framework to implement in your business.
Our expert-led courses are designed to build your confidence and bring you valuable tools and expertise that you can apply in your business today. With Cybersecurity Module 2, learn how to assess your operational readiness, understand the self-assessment roadmap, and get clear guidance on conducting self-assessments, identifying gaps, and prioritizing and implementing your cybersecurity plan.
In the third module of the series, Angela Dingle will help you create your cybersecurity strategy using maturity models. There are no prerequisites for any of the courses in the series.
- Introduce concepts in cybersecurity and terminology in operational self-assessment.
- Gain an increased awareness of cybersecurity as a business risk.
- Introduce cybersecurity assessment frameworks.
- Learn steps on how to conduct a self-assessment.
- Gain practical, easy-to-apply guidance and best practices with real-life examples to get you started.
- Provide practical, easy-to-apply guidance and best practices with real-life examples.
- Cybersecurity Resources Roadmap
- Sample Self-Assessment Report
- Supplier Assessment Model from the North American Transmission Forum
- Reading List
- Additional Resources
Course Instructor: Angela Dingle, CEO & President of Ex-Nihilo
Angela Dingle is CEO and President of Ex Nihilo, a management and technology consultancy specializing in IT governance, cybersecurity, management consulting, and leadership development. She is an award-winning business owner who brings to bear 25+ years of experience consulting in the public and private sector, where she has managed over 40 million dollars in contract engagements. Angela has served as a featured guest on Federal News Radio’s Women in Government Series, the Woman Behind the Business radio talk show, and a contributing author for Washington Technology Magazine.