- How long do I have access to the course?
You will have lifetime access to this course.
- What tools do I need to participate in the course?
You will need a device connected to the internet (ideally a computer or tablet) and an email account.
- What browsers work best with the learning platform?
You can use any browser you want. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are some commonly used browsers, but note that Internet Explorer isn’t supported.
- I’m having trouble accessing part of the course or having an issue with a download or video.
Our team is happy to help! Please contact us.
- How much does this course cost?
All of the courses offered by PG&E’s Technical Assistance Program (TAP) are free.
- When does the course start and finish?
Once you are enrolled, you have ongoing access to the course. The course is self-paced, and you may take as long as you need to complete it. You’ll find the approximate course duration in each section.
- Do I need to pass all the course quizzes to get a certificate?
No. Quizzes highlight key learnings to help you get the most out of the course material. You can retake them as many times as you want. Your quiz scores don’t count toward your certificate, but you must complete them to move to the next section.
- When will I receive my certificate?
As soon as you complete all the sections of the course, you can download your course certificate on the course landing page.
- What do I do if I need help with something else?
Contact us with any questions related to this course.