Do you have a COVID-19 prevention plan (CPP) for your organization? With the new Cal/OSHA regulations, all California employers are required to have a site-specific written CPP that includes safety procedures to reduce the risk of exposure to an identified pandemic. This course will show you how to develop an effective plan for your worksite, share pro tips, and bring Pamela Isom’s industry experience to help you mitigate the risk from COVID-19.
- Learn terminology related to COVID-19.
- Learn about pandemics and virus transmission.
- Gain an understanding of the new OSHA regulations.
- Discover how to conduct health checks and secondary screenings.
- Identify workplace hazards and develop plans to mitigate your risk.
- Gain insights and expert advice on practical, easy-to-apply tools and techniques with real-life examples.
- Glossary of Terminology
- Course Workbook
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan Template
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards Overview
- OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Health Order
Course Instructor: Pamela Isom, CEO & President of ICE Safety Solutions
Ever since she was a young girl, Pam has had one focus: “To be sure no one around her became ill, injured, or would lose a life.” Her life-changing moment came when she used her CPR skills to save her father when he suffered from heart failure! Fast-forward twenty-one years, ICE Safety Solutions is a nationally ranked safety company executing innovative and transformational safety plans, training, and equipment in emergency response planning, training, evacuation, active shooter, natural disasters, and medical emergencies.