Do you have an emergency action plan (EAP)? Do your employees know which safety procedures to follow in case of an emergency? This course will provide you an easy-to-follow framework, tools, and resources to create an effective plan for your organization. You will also find emergency checklists and resources from PG&E to keep your business safe and ready in case of an emergency. We will share pro tips and offer expert advice and guidance from disaster preparedness expert Pamela Isom.
PG&E is passionate about safety and even more committed to ensuring diverse businesses operate as a vital link in the supply chain.
Our expert-led courses build confidence and bring valuable tools and expertise that can be applied in your business today. During this course, you will gain increased awareness of the emergency action planning process. You will leave with a methodology to analyze your risk and define your emergency action steps to protect your business and your customer’s business with resources and downloadable templates.
- Develop a plan and process to build your EAP for your business.
- Increase your awareness of the importance of emergency planning in the corporate supply chain.
- Gain an understanding of supplier risk and customer expectations.
- Apply an easy-to-follow framework to identify and plan emergency action steps for natural and human-made disasters.
- Gain insights and expert advice on practical, easy-to-apply tools and techniques with real-life examples.
- Course Workbook: Emergency Action Plan Questionnaire
- Sample Emergency Action Plan Template
- Disaster Communication Form
- OSHA Emergency Action Plan Guidelines
- PG&E Emergency Preparedness Checklist and Tech Tips
- PG&E Emergency Supply Checklist
Pamela Isom, CEO & President of ICE Safety Solutions
Since she was a young girl, Pam had one focus: “To be sure no one around her became ill, injured or would lose a life.” Her life-changing moment came when she used her CPR skills to save her father when he suffered from heart failure! Fast-forward twenty-one years, ICE Safety Solutions is a nationally ranked safety company executing innovative and transformational safety plans, training, and equipment in emergency response planning, training, evacuation, active shooter, natural disasters, and medical emergencies.